Terms & Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. THE MAID COMPANY controls this Site from the U.A.E. THE MAID COMPANY makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. THE MAID COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to THE MAID COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by THE MAID COMPANY to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by THE MAID COMPANY to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of PACT. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use THE MAID COMPANY Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities. that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain PACT’sprior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. THE MAID COMPANY will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. THE MAID COMPANY has no control over these sites or the content within them. THE MAID COMPANY does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. THE MAID COMPANY does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise i'm The Maid Company your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against THE MAID COMPANY for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. THE MAID COMPANY may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that THE MAID COMPANY will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At PACT’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to THE MAID COMPANY or perfect these rights, titles or interests in PACT’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. THE MAID COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. THE MAID COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. THE MAID COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE MAID COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF THE MAID COMPANY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to PACT, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted THE MAID COMPANY an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. THE MAID COMPANY may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against THE MAID COMPANY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to PACT. Any communication or materials you send to THE MAID COMPANY will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by THE MAID COMPANY for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. THE MAID COMPANY is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION –Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
CANCELLATION POLICYM – No cancellations allowed
REFUND POLICY – No refunds allowed
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
Booking Requests will be taken from Saturday to Thursday between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Fridays and Public Holidays are considered as off- days.
Additional charges will apply in case services are provided after operating hours or on public holidays.
Payment should be made at the end of every session. The payment options can be cash, cheque and credit card.
In case of cancellation, it must be informed 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so, customer will have to pay for the particular cancellation as the complete service amount.
In the event that payment is not received on time, we may stop providing service immediately without any notice.
The Maid Company has standard cleaning procedures. In case of any objections or specific attention areas, kindly mention it in advance.
It will be customer’s responsibility to take all possible precautions to protect their belongings during the service hours.